Dr. Brenholz practices all phases of general dentistry and specializes in full-service dental implant surgery for adult and teenage patients. He attended Brooklyn College, where he earned his BS Biology in 1970. He continued on to the New York University Dental School, where in 1974, he received his Doctorate of Dental Surgery. Dr. Brenholz completed his orthodontic and orthopedic certification from the Institute of Graduate Dentistry in 1979.
Dr. Brenholz broadcasted a radio show for three years on WMCA called “Dental Implant World.” He was nominated to the Better Business Bureau as a BBB Accredited business and was voted as a “US Top Doctor” by Top Doc in 2011.
Dr. Brenholz has extensive training and experience in:
- Prosthodontics for implants and teeth in the aesthetic zone including fixed and removable full-mouth rehabilitation and for tooth and implant retained prosthodontics, and immediate load fixed prosthesis and overdentures with a variety of attachments and keepers
- Cosmetic dentistry including veneers and bonding with emphasis on indirect restoration in the aesthetic zone
- Surgical implant placement, mini dental implants
- Restorative dentistry using direct and indirect restoration made of ceramic, metal, and layered composite
- Periodontics using surgical and non-surgical techniques
- Total body health as it relates to the mouth using state-of-the-art, evidence-based, non-surgical periodontics
- Endodontics and oral surgery
- TMJ disorder
- Orthodontics and pediatric dentistry for cooperative children
- Academy of General Dentistry, Fellow
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists, Fellow and Diplomate
- NMT Netherlands Dental Society
We Offer On Time Appointments, Click Here to Schedule Yours Today!